Black Jersey Measuring guideline
MEASUREMENT GUIDE TO ASSIST WITH LEASIDE BLACK JERSEY
***PLEASE NOTE THIS FITS DIFFERENT THAN THE WHITE OR RED JERSEYS****
*****Please note that the cutting and sewing of hockey jerseys is not always precise. Sizes may vary an inch or two in either direction (smaller or larger).*****
- Turn the jersey inside out.
- Lay the jersey on a flat surface.
- Make sure the jersey is completely flat before measuring.
- Lay a measuring tape across the chest, just below the curve in the underarm area. The measurement should be from the edge of the left gusset to the right gusset and should be taken from the inside of the seam/stitches.
- Take the measurement across the chest (23” in the photo example)and multiply that by 2. This will give you the total chest measurement(46”in this example).
- Reference the Athletic Knit sizing chart - Now that you have confirmed your chest measurement and garment measurement, reference the Athletic knit sizing chart.7.
- Using the example above, if you have a current Adult Medium and it just fits. Consider ordering up a size to an adult large.
- IF you are still stuck or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Nancy at 416-439-9400 x 259 to book a fitting
There are no products listed under this category.